Friday, July 11, 2014

TOULA @ SUMMERLICIOUS

It's summer and guess what that means? SUMMERLICIOUS! I go every year because who doesn't like food and who doesn't like a 3 course meal for a cheaper price than usual? Roy and I decided to go to Toula at the Westin Harbour Castle down at Harbour Front! I picked it mostly because of the view - it's on the 38th floor so you can see the lake and the city!


It's a fancier restaurant so I decided to wear my camis, asymmetric skirt from zara , and a nice flowery cardigan!


The restaurant was lovely and had a great atmosphere. 


This was the appetizer I got - The Grilled Tiger Shrimp. It was shrimp wrapped in bacon, something you don't eat everyday! I really liked it.


For my main meal, I got the Handmade Tagliolini al Ragu D'Agnello. To be hoenst, I have no idea what that even means but in simpler terms, it was spaghetti with lamb. It was decent, I guess. Not the best thing I ever ate but it wasn't bad.


For desert, I go the homemade assorted gelato with Amaretti. This was nice! I'm not a big fan of desert but this was simple and sweet.

Overall, it was a good experience!


After that, we took a walk along the lake and I got to capture this lovely picture! I love sunsets.


After that, we decided to go to O&B for more dessert... because we're fat and why not go to O&B? We ordered sorbet which was deeeeeeeeee-licious!

Hopefully, I'll go to summerlicious again before it ends!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment